Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 2016 Frontier SV CC to replace a Mazda B2300 and Honda Passport. Bought it new for what most 1-2 year old used Frontiers were selling for locally. Don't plan to do many mods, just a Leer canopy and upgrade the stereo. I've put 1500 miles on it so far and it's been great other than crappy headlights and stereo.

·
Vendor
2,583 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site! Glad to have you here. Congrats on your Frontier, great choice. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Bought a 2016 Frontier SV CC to replace a Mazda B2300 and Honda Passport. Bought it new for what most 1-2 year old used Frontiers were selling for locally. Don't plan to do many mods, just a Leer canopy and upgrade the stereo. I've put 1500 miles on it so far and it's been great other than crappy headlights and stereo.
...same with me except I got a 2017 model w/ 6M transmission!

I don't find the stereo too bad but eventually I may add a sub, amp and upgrade the speakers once everything seems like its fully burned in.

I will probably add a LED light bar to what ever bull bar I decided for the front end...

My Gator FX Toneau cover is also on the way::grin::

1 - 4 of 4 Posts