Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello! I have been a member for a few days but I just picked up my new "Frontier" this evening and this is my first post! I just purchased a 2005 Silver Radiant NISMO 4X2. With only a couple of miles undert the belt I believe this truck will be a keeper!

By the way this is a great site!

I live in Yuma Arizona and I also drive a 2004 350Z Roadster.

Thanks
Major

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
Major said:
Just wanted to say hello! I have been a member for a few days but I just picked up my new "Frontier" this evening and this is my first post! I just purchased a 2005 Silver Radiant NISMO 4X2. With only a couple of miles undert the belt I believe this truck will be a keeper!

By the way this is a great site!

I live in Yuma Arizona and I also drive a 2004 350Z Roadster.

Thanks
Major
i want to be your friend. :D because i want to drive your car :wink: .welcome to the fourm

·
Registered
492 Posts
Well Major you got the same truck as I. Got 12,000 on it and I'm very pleased with it. Wecome and enjoy.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wirenut,
I am glad you still appreciate your truck after 12,000 miles!
I am up to 130 miles in 10 days with 55 of those miles on the truck when I picked it up!

Two complaints:
1. The truck was brought in from california as the local dealer did not have what I wanted. Because of that two holes were drilled in the front bumper for a California license plate. I have removed the plate & capped off the holes.

2. Water spots were the worst I have ever seen, the dealership stated I could bring it in for a detail but I like to do my own detailing. It took three days to get the water spots off the glass & chrome.

Regret:
No mp3 player. For my purposes, since I am not a audiophile, the current OEM set-up plays & sounds fine just cannot play mp3's!

Major

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts