Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2019, Nissan Frontier SV 4x4, Arctic Blue.
840 Posts
Welcome!

Reactions: RyanVFL

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome.

what are the specs on your truck? 2 or 4wd, long or short bed?

·
Registered
‘18 Frontier, 4x2, 4.0 V6, Gun Metallic
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome.

what are the specs on your truck? 2 or 4wd, long or short bed?
I went with a 2wd with a short bed. 4.0 V6. Living in SE Tennessee, didn’t quite see the need on 4wd since we don’t get all that much snow. I also don’t go off-road any except for deer hunting but it’s very minor. Looking to add a few mods as time goes on.

It’s been a nice little truck. Love how simple it is!

·
Registered
2020 Frontier CC Midnight Edition 4x4
150 Posts
Love how simple it is!
+1 on that comment. It was one of the reasons I found the Frontier so appealing. Just didn't want to deal will all the extras like terrain management systems, driving assist features, and other do-dads found on most modern vehicles. And this is coming from someone who works in IT and on high-end servers. I'm not saying the tech is all bad, I just like to keep it to a minimum when it comes to vehicles.

Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! Just purchased my 2018 Frontier little over a month ago. So far I love it! Previous truck I had was a 2005 GMC Canyon. Look forward to the many years to come! View attachment 332596
Beautiful Truck Mang. Welcome. First thing I can recommend since we have the same truck is. If you notice a constant squeak coming from the front, it's your hood more specifically your hood latch. If you unscrew your rubber hood bump stops in your hood out as far as they can go you will help relieve this annoying squeak a good amount. Not completely but enough. You can also YouTube some videos they are out there.

·
Registered
‘18 Frontier, 4x2, 4.0 V6, Gun Metallic
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beautiful Truck Mang. Welcome. First thing I can recommend since we have the same truck is. If you notice a constant squeak coming from the front, it's your hood more specifically your hood latch. If you unscrew your rubber hood bump stops in your hood out as far as they can go you will help relieve this annoying squeak a good amount. Not completely but enough. You can also YouTube some videos they are out there.
Thanks for the heads up! Haven’t noticed this yet but I’ll keep an ear out for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts