Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello! I've been lurking here for a few months and decided I should introduce myself. I recently bought a new 2017 Frontier SV (crew cab), and have been extremely pleased with it. I traded in my 14 year old Ranger, and have been amazed at the power and comfort of the Frontier. I don't plan on many mods, although I have added a roll-up bed cover and AVS ventshades. I read a bit about the less than stellar gas mileage of the Frontier, but my experience in the first 3,000 miles has been that it is about the same as my 3.0 Ranger, but with much more power, and torque. I recently came back from a 1,300 mile trip, and decided to make the door armrest a bit more comfortable. I tried to post what I came up with, but got a message that posting wasn't allowed (?????). I've tried to upload a photo -- we'll see if it works.

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not allowed to post??

I recently joined this forum, but except for the new member section, I am not allowed to post to any other part of the forum. When I attempt a post, I'm met with something like, "If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account." Is this forum closed to new members? If so, I apologize for intruding.

·
Re-Moderator
13,509 Posts
I recently joined this forum, but except for the new member section, I am not allowed to post to any other part of the forum. When I attempt a post, I'm met with something like, "If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account." Is this forum closed to new members? If so, I apologize for intruding.

Hi, are you still having this issue today?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts