Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just bought a 2016 SV King cab last week. Had 3700 miles on the clock, previous owner had it for 2 months before trading it in. It bothered me knowing he only had it for 2 months - why did he do that? Gave it a fine-toothed look over and did not see anything wrong. Maybe he decided he couldn't afford it, or maybe he decided he needed a full size truck (or a Leaf). Who knows. Really enjoying it so far - it has pretty much all the extras I would have paid for (and some I would have passed on, like window vents) besides running boards and a tonneau cover, which are easy to add later on.

Anyway, I'm new here and really enjoying my Frontier so far even though I've only had it a week!

·
Admin
3,406 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
348 Posts
I bought my 2016 with about 4000 miles on it. Previous owner had it for just over a year. I wondered the same thing, then figured they didn't drive it much in that time, but also it was probably pretty expensive considering it had all the factory accessories added to an already loaded truck. Their loss, our gains!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought my 2016 with about 4000 miles on it. Previous owner had it for just over a year. I wondered the same thing, then figured they didn't drive it much in that time, but also it was probably pretty expensive considering it had all the factory accessories added to an already loaded truck. Their loss, our gains!
I'm sure he took a bath when he did that trade-in (assuming you bought from a dealer). I'm sure my previous owner did as well. As you said, our gains!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts