Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I just bought my first pick-up: a 2015 Frontier, crew cab short box, Pro 4X, one owner end of lease with 72,000Km (44,738miles). It has all of the amenities of a well equipped car and to my surprise rides like one,
I’m from Montreal, Quebec and go several weeks a year on Quebec’s North shore and the Gaspe fishing most often than not out of the beaten path. I’ve had 3 all wheel drive Subaru since 1991 and was very happy with them, but now I wanted a true 4X4 for a special project.
I’m looking forward talking to you all and if I may, tap into your knowledge about the Frontier.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Welcome to the Club Frontier forums

·
Registered
85 Posts
Congratulations on your new Frontier. I have always wanted to go fishing in Canada & see the outdoors. My favorite pastime is waterfowl hunting but I would love to eventually make it up there one of these days

·
Registered
374 Posts
welcome to the forum. All ages of fronties are welcome here

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts
hi and welcome

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank guys. Does Lil' Fronty refer to the age of my truck or mine :). I'll take pics on the week-end and post them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,101 Posts
I would think your Leer dealer could order you a non-aero tailgate top cover. If not, perhaps an ARE dealer can help you.
Not sure if it's even possible to 'cleanly' remove the OEM aero-spoiler, but there are tabs inside that easily break.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Thank guys. Does Lil' Fronty refer to the age of my truck or mine :). I'll take pics on the week-end and post them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The age of the truck hahaha lolol :)

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts
Hi,

I promised some pictures of wich I hope will be my trusty steed.

I have a question about a LEER cap not fitting because of the spoiler on the tailgate instead of a regular tailgate cap. Can you please tell me where to post
IIRC you have to remove it and get the standard tailgate cap for a clean install.

Try posting in the "Exterior Mods" section for more help

1 - 14 of 14 Posts