Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a used 2013 Frontier SV 4WD CC SB. I've owned pickup trucks before, both large and small, but I have to say in the two days I've been driving this truck it impresses me as the best one I've ever driven. The ride is tight and smooth, and wow the oomph this thing has when you hit the gas!

I had never owned any Nissans at all until about a year ago when my wife and I bought a 2014 Rogue. We've been impressed with the features, comfort, and quality of that vehicle. If not for that I probably would not have given the Frontier a second look.

Anyway, I'm glad y'all have made this forum and for all the terrific contributions. I'm learning a lot.

·
Registered
606 Posts
After years of driving Toyotas and GMC my brother came convinced me to try Nissan. Glad I did. I bought my 2010 in 2012 and have put 85,000 miles on it. I do the regular maintenance and it keeps on doing its thing with more zip than I ever had in a Yota.

Welcome aboard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
2,796 Posts
Welcome aboard! Great to have another Frontier owner here. There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to help!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Welcome aboard! I just bought my 2nd Frontier and am very impressed with the trucks.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Welcome aboard!

I'm on my first Frontier after having tested others (since I couldn't get the Eu model Hilux here in the USA (2.0T Diesel manual) that I've been driving @ TOW for the last 20 months) and I love the truck; the v6/6M combo is a beast!

·
15 Posts
i used to be a ford guy, but im on my 2nd frontier now, these things are like a modular workhorse to me. seems to be pretty easy to work on too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts