Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey! my name is Robyn, i'm from ontario and i have a 2006 frontier king cab SE 4x4 and i love my truck! the fuel economy is better than what i figured it would be for a truck that size. this truck is a good work truck, i just got the truck on my birthday january 2nd and theres been nothing i've been disapointed in so far about the truck. will post pics soon, i'm in the midsts of some "mods." anyway look forward to meeting everyone! thanks for reading,

--Robyn :hick:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Hey Robyn,

Welcome to the club! What mods are you thinking of doing or in the "midst" of? Glad you like it, get some pic's up!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey! right now i'm waiting for the place to install my stereo, (its winter here, definately too cold to do it myself) and putting a CB in (all my vehicles have them) and some led lights and decals i'm keeping it clean. my last car was a show car so its so tempting to do more to the truck. but it is my daily driver and my work truck. i will post pics soon!!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,078 Posts
Welcome to Club Frontier.
Happy Birthday and enjoy your new truck.

Clint

·
Registered
567 Posts
Welcome & enjoy!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome lots of good info on this site on just about every mod. you can think of.enjoy:hick:

·
Registered
106 Posts
welcome

1 - 9 of 9 Posts