Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Ladies & Gentlemen,

First post for me on the Club Frontier forums, although I have searched around for several topics & found lots of great help for a couple of weeks now. Thanks!

Just a quick comment for those who manage the site: I was disallowed the ability to post when I first tried. I bypassed the New Member Introductions thinking I could post, reply, etc., within the forums, but couldn't. Obviously I got this far by realizing that it is "mandatory" to make a first post here. It may be more clear for new member visits to see the word MANDITORY" on the New Member Introductions page.

Also, (not to be a further PITA) I'd like to modify my user name "niki" (my wife's choice as in Niki Nissan) to "Niki" since I forgot ton capitalize her name. I could only find where I'm could change password or customize my profile. Do I need to rejoin to change name??

Ok, now for the vehicle: She's a 2012 Frontier, Crew Cab with the extended bed, Night Armor body with gray interior. We have a small farm so we needed the longer bed & wheel base for towing a horse trailer & collecting hay. It also have the factory towing package. As all you folks are aware, these trucks are awesome and appeal to both of us for their simplicity. The wife was able to get rid of her aging RAV & a rusted out '97 Chevy pickup. I love the vehicles modern features as compared to my '83 Ford F100 daily driver.

·
Admin
3,285 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts