Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm new to the forum here and wanted to share this new company Coastal Offroad that I found, especially since they are local to me. I'm wondering if anyone else has heard of these guys. They mainly do Toyota stuff (big surprise there) but they have a model for the first gen Frontier and have said they are working on bumpers to fit the newer gen Frontiers and Xterra, apparently available this fall. I really like the style of them and it looks like they have ridiculously good approach angles/ ground clearance. It also mounts more solidly than any of the other bumpers I've seen which all seem to just use the 3 bolts on the corrugated frame horns (Maybe it's not a problem though).

Here is a link to the site: https://www.coastaloffroad.com/3rd-gen-4runner/1st-gen-xterra-frontier-high-clearance-plate-bumper

IMG_1104 by Brandon Faliszewski, on Flickr

IMG_1112 by Brandon Faliszewski, on Flickr

IMG_1110 by Brandon Faliszewski, on Flickr

IMG_1121 by Brandon Faliszewski, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts
Thanks for the ad

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the ad
Im just curious to know if anyone here is running one of their Nissan bumpers. People seem to say good things about them on the Toyota forums but I haven't seen a single Nissan with one of their bumpers. The market for bumpers and what not is slim to none here in Canada so it'd be a good option for me.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Looks good. I think fitting a washer fluid bottle that doesn't hang below the bumper would be beneficial.

·
Registered
337 Posts
How much does that whole thing way with a winch? Looks pretty massive.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
It looks very heavy duty, but not good for re-sale value

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
1,913 Posts
How much does that whole thing way with a winch? Looks pretty massive.
The site says 48lbs for Aluminum & 100lbs for steel WITHOUT winch. Just add the weight of your chosen winch & there ya go!::wink::

1 - 8 of 8 Posts