Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my new bumper from Short_Bus_bully this past week (great guy to do business with.. he still has coilovers for sale) and wasted no time putting it on. Its the calmini pre-runner front bumper, and so far I love it. Its actually lighter than the stock bumper and support combo, and it seems very strong. I can shake the whole truck side to side and up and down by grabbing it, and the bumper doesn't budge. Install was a breeze. It bolted right up w/ no issues at all, and it fits great. I'm very happy with it. I get quite a few more looks now as well.

To take the pics, I went to the south-side of my neighborhood that borders Bay St. Louis. The location where I took these pics used to be a group of condos, and nothing has been rebuilt here since Hurricane Katrina. Since today is the 5 year anniversary, I figured it would be a good spot to go to. Let me know what you think.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Looks really good.

I thought you had the rear calmini bumper?

·
Registered
116 Posts
looks really good dude.. your truck is BA! lovin the blue!

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks really good.

I thought you had the rear calmini bumper?
I think one of the other Elec. Blue guys has the calmini rear... Mine is all stock. I tow trailers too often to run a bumper w/out a hitch, and it would kind of defeat the purpose to leave the hitch on and get a rear bumper. I would get the shrockworks but its too expensive for what it is IMO.

·
Super Moderator
11,883 Posts
Looks nice! Electric Blue is Nissans best color so far. Too bad they don't offer it or Solar Yellow anymore.
There is a company called serv pro which does disaster cleanups and they have lime green Frontiers which look cool.

Clint

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Terrific looking truck. Making me reconsider doing a Titan swap. Very, very nice.

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
You should go do some urban wheeling.

·
Registered
160 Posts
that looks really sharp.. nice job

·
Premium Member
12,354 Posts
i always liked my calmini, i pulled people out of stuff and got pulled by the bumper a few times and held up fantastic

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
wow ben i have always liked the look of your truck and the new bumper is icing on the cake. real nice....

·
Registered
268 Posts
Your truck is a masterpiece on ice!

·
Registered
219 Posts
I want my EB truck to look that good :(

·
Registered
190 Posts
Truck and bumper Look great! How heavy is it? and will it work with a body lift?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts