Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, hows it going?

Just bought a 2010 Frontier CC LB in black. Got the Value Truck Package and the moonroof. I would have liked an LE but this truck had a great bang for the buck. Picking it up tomorrow.

Traded in a 2007 DC Tundra with the 5.7. It was an ok truck but it had quite a few issues, some major.

My other ride is an 05 4Runner, it has been completely problem free for 70,000 miles and is still going strong.

Found this site via ToyotaNation.com (where I am an Adminstrator) through Autoforums.com which owns that site and this one.

Looking forward to learning about this truck!!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
welcome to the club, from Westfield,MA!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome from Plymouth, MA!

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any mods to the 4 runner? Just wondering what "you guys" have that we don't.
The 4Runner is the grocery getter (wifes ride :)). The only thing I have done to that is switch all the interior lights over to LEDS. She was talking about getting a mild lift on it, but it never materialized.

welcome to the club, from Westfield,MA!!!
Thanks, I actually work in Agawam and live right over the river. Cold today, eh?
Welcome from Plymouth, MA!
Thanks!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Welcome to the Fam, Holyoke,MA

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Welcome to the club! Glad you decided to give a Nissan a shot, they are great trucks. I come from a line of Tacoma's, and finally decided to do my wallet a favor and try a Nissan truck. I've really like it, power is nice, they do as good as any stock toyota off road, very reliable.

I've heard a few things about those tundra's, few issues.

Welcome to the club! Next is get the wife a X or Pathfinder lol! j/k

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome to the club! Glad you decided to give a Nissan a shot, they are great trucks. I come from a line of Tacoma's, and finally decided to do my wallet a favor and try a Nissan truck. I've really like it, power is nice, they do as good as any stock toyota off road, very reliable.

I've heard a few things about those tundra's, few issues.

Welcome to the club! Next is get the wife a X or Pathfinder lol! j/k
Thanks man, funny my wife liked a Pathfinder at the dealership, but it will be hard to part with the 4Runner, it has been great and problem free.

Picked up the Frontier today, I'll post pics when I get a chance!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Man what a cold weekend I was working outside all day saturday..... I work in west side right arcoss the street from the big e , on baldwin street

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Man what a cold weekend I was working outside all day saturday..... I work in west side right arcoss the street from the big e , on baldwin street
Cool, I'm at a big amusement park down the street!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts