Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy here. Current owner of a stock 16 ccsb 4wd SV. Planning to modify as money allows, which right now is few and far between. Right now on the to do list is the Nisstec extended travel lift, level 8 wheels, and full armor. However most of that will probably be spread out over a year or two. Ultimate end goal is to make it to GONEMoab with my son when he's old enough (he's two now). Hope to learn a lot from the forum and make a friend or two. Happy trails everyone.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Welcome to the forums .... Good luck with the build. I will be attending GONE Moab for the first time this May ..... looking forward to it!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice, I can't wait until my truck is "ready" for it. I've had it for two years already and love it. Now it's just time to start making it mine and more capable for getting off the asphalt.

·
Vendor
2,912 Posts
Welcome to the club! Thanks for joining us. A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Good luck with all your plans and keep us posted!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts