Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, just bought a new 17' sv crew 4x4 auto black, so far I really like the truck, its a lot different than my truck I traded in it was a 2010 ram 3500 mega cab dually cummins g56 manual. The new truck feels kinda small so far, but the truck feels really strong and I'm looking forward to doing some mods to the truck, my intentions are a small leveling kit probably a 1.5 or 2inch kit, and a set of 255/85/16's gonna look for a set of pro4x/desert runner wheels to mount them on, and of course window tint.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Hello and welcome, mine is the same as yours... ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks for all the warm welcomes, so far my Nissan ownership hasn't been so great, truck is back @ the dealer supposedly getting a new ECM, had a check engine light come on and a little rough idle took it in and they've had it for 3 days, the truck has 360 miles on it!

They did give me a loaner truck atleast it's a 4cyl king cab auto 2wd, and I've been using it just like I would my own, have to say I'm impressed with how well the 2wd truck goes, took the gf to an overlook that has some slight mud holes and the little truck did great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts