Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all
my names justin.. new on here not that that isnt completely obvious.

I bought an 01 Frontier XE in november of last year with 50k miles on it for a bit of a steal... Some elderly rich guy had it before me so all the work done by nissan dealers so im sitting with a well maintained stock ride..

I dont plan on doing a whole lot to the truck other than bump up the sound system a bit, tine the windows and give it some shoes... But you know how plans dont ever stop so who knows.. i guess i left out i need a little more power out of it.. nothing crazy im thinkin intake and header to start.. if i find something else id add it but from the looks of it ill just have to wait til the snow stops and do some custom shyt...

My vehicle history or whatever you want to call it is as follows:

1985 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight Regency Brougham (1st car.. gone)
1999 Mercury cougar (started falling apart like every other ford..gone)
2003 Honda Civic (gone as of when i wanted the truck...)
1994 Mazda MX-6 (RIP... got hit in her)
1993 Honda Del Sol S (my supercharged project car)

19?? Honda Trail 70 (minibike i just kinda found to rebuild)
1999 Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 800 (Black/Red 2 tone glory)

Im located in aberdeen SD.. Nothing really to do around here but wrench on cars//trucks and forum jump so here i am since its a balmy -26 degrees before windchill here...

Comments//Questions//Suggestions Encouraged

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts
Welcome aboard Justin.
Seems my 25 degrees for a high today here in Pennsylvania isn't that bad at all compared to where you are.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
glad i could make you feel better about your temp today! hah
its really usually not that bad when its cold.. just means more snow drifting and going out to laugh at people who cant drive on ice// in snow

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
WElcome to the club!

Just pretend like those are going to be the only mods that you make to the truck! hahahahahahahah

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats how it always goes isnt it?

im only going to do this and this...

and 24 mods later you realize you only did one of the original mods so youre still not done..

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Its a cold 70 here at 6 am.... burrrrr

Welcome and enjoy.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome to the club man!! I know how the cold goes.....im just dwn the road from ya in RC.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
welcome im also here in Rapid City.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts