Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've wanted a Frontier for some time and I'm going to (hopefully) be purchasing my first one here in the next couple weeks! I'm looking at a 2001 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab XE and I can't wait (it's a couple hours drive so I have to wait till the weekend to go get it). I have some questions on my new vehicle, etc, but it said I had to post here first so just thought I'd say hi!::smile::

·
Vendor
2,587 Posts
Welcome to the site! Glad to have you join us. You've came to the right place - lots of knowledgeable people here who can help you when you get what you're looking for. Good luck with the hunt and ask away if you need any info.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the site! Glad to have you join us. You've came to the right place - lots of knowledgeable people here who can help you when you get what you're looking for. Good luck with the hunt and ask away if you need any info.
Thank you! They're a bit hard to find around here so I'm pretty pumped to find one that has the style and features I want. Hopefully it'll work out on Sunday when we go see it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts