Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently have a 08 Frontier CC LE 4x4. I've had 2 run in's with Bambi since I've had my Frontier. $8K of body work and 1 air bag later... it's still running strong.

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
welcome from the NW corner of the state :hi:

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
That is very expensive venison. Get a pair of fog lights, mount them angled out about 4 degrees and leave them on 24/7. It will freeze the deer on the side of the road.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Did you slice up Bambi into usable meats? Welcome to the Club.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Welcome from Chucktown!

Go Tigers!

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Welcome from another South Carolinian. I think the hunting season should be extended by months -- stupid deer. I hit one in my '86 Toyota truck south of Columbia and along with body damage, my windshield shattered and I was covered with glass. A 50 Cal. gun mount would be a nifty accessory I think.

A wild hog ran across the road in front of me last week. 300+ LBS of porker would do real damage too.

·
Registered
578 Posts
South Carolina already has one of the longest if not the longest deer seasons in the country, and you can hunt them with dogs in a lot of the state so that means LOTS get shot.

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
South Carolina already has one of the longest if not the longest deer seasons in the country, and you can hunt them with dogs in a lot of the state so that means LOTS get shot.
Evidently the season still isn't long enough. Maybe a special provision to allow fully automatic weapons could be added to the law or breed more alligators to take 'em out. <g>

·
Registered
578 Posts
Evidently the season still isn't long enough. Maybe a special provision to allow fully automatic weapons could be added to the law or breed more alligators to take 'em out. <g>
I've always thought of how cool it would be to cut loose on a small herd of them with an m-60.

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Oh, I like the way you think Alec. Sometimes I also think of fabricating a giant plow for the front of my truck, something like Elliot Ness and The Untouchables used when raiding Al Capone's breweries. Hit a deer and watch it bounce off.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Oh, I like the way you think Alec. Sometimes I also think of fabricating a giant plow for the front of my truck, something like Elliot Ness and The Untouchables used when raiding Al Capone's breweries. Hit a deer and watch it bounce off.
Get a shrock works. My buddy has hit a few with it at highway speeds and its not scratched or dented or anything.

·
Registered
7 Posts
welcome im from south carolina too!! we should all get together and hit up a trail, lol even though mines stock everything

1 - 14 of 14 Posts