Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Pro 4x Baja Storm
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hey everyone. Picked up a 2022 Pro4x over weekend. Previously had two 3rd gen Tacoma’s. So far I like nearly everything about the Frontier more. Looking forward to the release of some accessories for the new gen. Hoping to get a roof rack put on soon. If you’re in NC stop by Griffin Nissan. Paid no mark ups, ask for Harold up there, he will take care of you. A lot of other dealerships I talked to wanted a markup over MSRP.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Welcome to the club! And to a Frontier. That's one good looking vehicle. You're probably the first on here with the Gen. 3

Reactions: BajaPro4x

·
Registered
890 Posts
Looks good man. The new gen Frontier is much more attractive than the current gen Tacoma’s. Although first generation Tacoma’s and even earlier Toyota “Pickups” were great looking.

Reactions: BajaPro4x

·
Registered
Great truck
1,149 Posts
Wow! That's a great looking truck. How does it compare, size wise, to your old truck? My wife loved a 2018 Tacoma crew cab trd pro we test drove but I didn't like the engine and that the seats are on the floor. It was nice but I just wasn't comfortable with that engine set up.

We got a titan instead so I don't have any frontier to compare it to anymore but I love that new body style

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome to the club. Congratulations on the new ride. Let us know your opinions on it after a few miles.

·
Registered
2016 Pro-4X
29 Posts
View attachment 335399
Hey everyone. Picked up a 2022 Pro4x over weekend. Previously had two 3rd gen Tacoma’s. So far I like nearly everything about the Frontier more. Looking forward to the release of some accessories for the new gen. Hoping to get a roof rack put on soon. If you’re in NC stop by Griffin Nissan. Paid no mark ups, ask for Harold up there, he will take care of you. A lot of other dealerships I talked to wanted a markup over MSRP.
Looks awesome! Welcome to the club. Enjoy your new truck.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Nice truck! Is this your first frontier? If not, how do the new zero gravity seats compare to the old ones? Curious.

·
Registered
2015 froniter crew cab
13 Posts
View attachment 335399
How much was it otd?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts