Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

After trying to post on a horse power VS torque debate and learning I couldn't, well here I am.

I've drive a 1999, 2.4L 4x2. Everything is stock except for the audio system. Wish I could spiff it up some more but, being college student, my funds are limited.

I need some body work done though. I need a new bumper since I was rear ended a while back and the damage prevents access to the spare tire which I learned when my tire blew (had to get a tow). The blown tire also did quite a number (purely cosmetic) on the left rear body panel, so I could use a new one of those as well. If anyone knows of some good body shops in Florida (Tampa, Orlando, or Gainesville) let me know.

Also, a few months ago when parallel parking next to a curb while my tires were at max turn I hit the curb with the back of the right front tire pretty hard. Since then whenever I turn the tires to max I hear this loud crunch sound and I have no idea what it is. My tire alignment seems fine though. I need to investigate it some time.

Other than those issues the truck runs perfectly at 110,000 and has never had any major issues.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Hi and welcome!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
welcome!