Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
WELCOME! Love the white with the wheel bronze/copper. Post more pics with details puhleeze.

·
Registered
2019 Pro4X, lift, bumpers, go fast bits…..it’s pretty lame
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WELCOME! Love the white with the wheel bronze/copper. Post more pics with details puhleeze.
Sure man what would you like to know about the truck?

·
Premium Member
280 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Nissan Frontier SV Midnight Edition Gun Metallic, AVS Hood Protector and Vent Visors
31 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice looking truck!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome, fellow Texan. I'm in Houston, but bought my truck out there at World Car.

I was actually thinking of painting my shackles a very similar color as yours, so that they would match the brake calipers on my WRX STI, LOL.

·
Registered
2007 Frontier XE
23 Posts
Awesome bumper setup, what winch are you running?

·
Registered
2,194 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Any power adders? Interior mods? Ya know. Standard stuff. :cool:
As of right now just a banks exhaust. Have an IMS spacer but have yet to install….waiting on my AFE intake. After those go on uprev HQ isn’t far I’ll go directly to them for a tune.
No interior mods yet. All current mods were based solely on needs from off-roading. I have not had any needs for interior as of yet. But I do have a 6 day wheeling trip to big bend national, so I’m going to get a very good idea of what will be needed

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Welcome, and + 1 on the question

The grill interests me more than the bumper! 😃
Ah yes, I build it a long time ago. It’s 3/8 steel so it is very stout. Just a simple design. It can hold about 6 burgers or 1 skirt of fajitas. The thickness holds heat very well….this lets me toast buns or tortillas on the top of the lid as to no waste any space. Many people write my grill off due to size, that is until they’ve had a meal from it LOL

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
As of right now just a banks exhaust. Have an IMS spacer but have yet to install….waiting on my AFE intake. After those go on uprev HQ isn’t far I’ll go directly to them for a tune.
No interior mods yet. All current mods were based solely on needs from off-roading. I have not had any needs for interior as of yet. But I do have a 6 day wheeling trip to big bend national, so I’m going to get a very good idea of what will be needed
Love it. Keep us updated. 💪🇺🇸💪

1 - 20 of 21 Posts