Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought I'd share my recent install!

Cat-Back custom pipes and aftermarket hangars
Magnaflow Y pipe 2.25/2.5 in/out
Flowmaster Super 44 Muffler 2.5/2.5 center in/center out
Vibrant Performance 2.5/3.5 in/out tips

Pics are below. Sound is amazing, really nice deep throaty sound...Came off the freeway and into a tunnel and it sounded beautiful. Slight resonance at 2000rpm going 70 on the freeway but not too bad. Overall very pleased!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,125 Posts
What yr is your truck?

·
Premium Member
7,125 Posts
Looks like a fine job was done. Can you share the costs of the exhaust shop's work?

·
Registered
133 Posts
That's not bad at all... I wanted the same thing, but I wanted my pipes to come out the back on the one side. Is that possible to do? Mind you, I've had my truck only 36 hours. LOL

·
Premium Member
7,125 Posts
That's not bad at all... I wanted the same thing, but I wanted my pipes to come out the back on the one side. Is that possible to do? Mind you, I've had my truck only 36 hours. LOL
Pipes going out the back from under the rear bumper will limit your departure angle should you enjoy going offroad. Not a problem for a street truck, though.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Pipes going out the back from under the rear bumper will limit your departure angle should you enjoy going offroad. Not a problem for a street truck, though.
Ah I see. Well, to be honest, I've never been off roading before. I kind of fell into this truck. I wouldn't mind trying it out.. I just don't want to hurt it. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
123 Posts
It does look nice and the price sounds really good too! I plan on redoing my setup to pretty much the same as yours. (I want a larger quieter muffler this time around)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I appreciate all the feedback! I'm really happy with the overall set up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts