Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a lurking member here since 2012, but recently downloaded Tapatalk and had a few phone drops and email changes. So, I eventually had to create a new account. I am currently recreating Nate's x_mods front bumper. Which brings me to my point...: I'm trying to replace the plastic trim piece above the bumper, but below the grill. I've been searching the forum, but Tapatalk isn't really cooperating. Does anyone have the name of the part, or a part number. Or even a link? I'm exchange I will post pictures of my bumper. It will be completed and ready for paint by this evening. Thanks in advance. Glad to be back.

Sent from my QMV7B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
985 Posts
Not sure what year your truck is ....as (don't quote me on this) I think there are two different part numbers
Pre 2009: ?
and
post 2009: PN 62025ZL00B

You may want to do some research yourself to make sure.
Here is a link to the factory service manuals with part numbers ... warning they are quite tedious.
Factory Service Manuals - NICO Club

Reactions: jellypate23

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure what year your truck is ....as (don't quote me on this) I think there are two different part numbers
Pre 2009: ?
and
post 2009: PN 62025ZL00B

You may want to do some research yourself to make sure.
Here is a link to the factory service manuals with part numbers ... warning they are quite tedious.
Factory Service Manuals - NICO Club
Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much!

Sent from my QMV7B using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts