Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Frontier Pro4X 6 Speed Manual
38 Posts
Dude that looks awesome, what bumper is that? I was on the fence about going with a white bumper for my white pro4x but I love the looks of yours. Now I just need to save up some more money lol.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
The white on white REALLY brings it out! NICE RIG!!! Digging the side led bars too! Do you have any night time shots of the lights on?

·
Registered
2009 Pro4x, Bilstein Tswap, Coastal Bumpers, 35" Milestar Pats
269 Posts
Looks great. Invest in a couple boxes of Magic Eraser.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dude that looks awesome, what bumper is that? I was on the fence about going with a white bumper for my white pro4x but I love the looks of yours. Now I just need to save up some more money lol.
It's from Dezert Runner - very happy with it. I haven't put the bottom skid on, yet...but will get around to that in the near future.

The white on white REALLY brings it out! NICE RIG!!! Digging the side led bars too! Do you have any night time shots of the lights on?
Appreciate it - I don't at the moment but I'll get one later this evening

·
Registered
2016 CC SV
9 Posts
That looks great! The white really sets that off from the typical black.

I have a question about this setup though. Do you cut up the full plastic bumper skin, or search for the correct colored skin from the 2-piece bumper?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That looks great! The white really sets that off from the typical black.

I have a question about this setup though. Do you cut up the full plastic bumper skin, or search for the correct colored skin from the 2-piece bumper?
You cut the bumper in half

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't usually admire these baja/tube bumpers, but yours looks bloody awesome in white on white. Good call.
Greatly appreciated!

I'll get the bottom skid mounted in the next few days, as well...figured I'd change the oil before I mount that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts