Nissan Frontier Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Nothing wrong with that ;)
View attachment 337504
I like your truck. From your page it says Lift: 2" front, 1.5" rear Alldogs Offroad Complete Spring lift with 5100s. Is this what you did with this truck? Also looks like you have the oem hancooks reversed. I want a small lift and a bit of leveling using stock tires. This looks perfect. Does this ride as good as stock or better? Wondering if the 5100 bilsteins help. Did the spring lift in rear make the ride worse?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I like your truck. From your page it says Lift: 2" front, 1.5" rear Alldogs Offroad Complete Spring lift with 5100s. Is this what you did with this truck? Also looks like you have the oem hancooks reversed. I want a small lift and a bit of leveling using stock tires. This looks perfect. Does this ride as good as stock or better? Wondering if the 5100 bilsteins help. Did the spring lift in rear make the ride worse?
The ride is better than stock IMO. The overload leaf is removed in the back so there is more articulation. I also recently replaced the UCAs with the ADO. Yes I did flip the Hankooks initially but just replaced them with Falken Wildpeak AT3W. Much better.

Reactions: Trent Larson
21 - 34 of 34 Posts