Nissan Frontier Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Banner for ClubFrontier

12K views 72 replies 22 participants last post by  Zedbra 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello Members,

We listened to your feedback about wishing to create a new forum banner and we will start working to get a new banner setup. However, we need some input on what makes and models you would like to see with the banner.

• You can submit your high res images here in this Gallery ----> and creative will review to see what will work with the layout. Let me be very clear - only pictures submitted in the Gallery from the first sentence will be considered for this new banner.
  • Note that the images must be your own work and non-copyrighted or publically available. Only pictures submitted in the Gallery from the first sentence will be considered for this new banner.
  • Please keep the images from a front/side view, closed windows and doors, no drivers or people in the shot. Only pictures submitted in the Gallery from the first sentence will be considered for this new banner.
  • By submitting your photos you agree to have ClubFrontier.org have full authority to use the photos in a creative way. Only pictures submitted in the Gallery from the first sentence will be considered for this new banner.
  • There has been prior suggestions to incorporate all 3 Generations of Frontiers in the banner, therefore we would require multiple pics from each Generation. Only pictures submitted in the Gallery from the first sentence will be considered for this new banner.

We're getting some good ones here, keep it up.

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car

See less See more
#2 ·
I wish I were more tech savvy so I could put something together...but that's not my thing unfortunately. Critiquing is more my strength...(y)

A red, white and blue 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen would be cool. Multiple different banners would work instead of the same one over and over again. Even seasonal themed banners during certain parts of the year. Or am I way too far outside of the box here?

#13 ·
Nice pics so far...there are a bunch of member truck pics here...

#14 · (Edited)
Nice pics so far...there are a bunch of member truck pics here...
The Member must submit to the Gallery I posted in this thread at t he beginning; we need to know they acknowledge the permissions required. C'mon - you guys asked for this and now is your chance

#17 ·
I'd suggest a collage of the generations of Frontiers, maybe even including the HardBody predecessor. I had a 1995 HBKC, a 2002 KCDRSC, a 2010 KCLE, and now a 2016 CCSV. The previous three trucks served me well -- the 2002 is still on the road with over 460,000 miles and I traded in the 2010 with 365,000 miles (x-urban living with a long commute -- thank goodness I'm retired now).
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Car

#18 ·
Hello Members,

We listened to your feedback about wishing to create a new forum banner and we will start working to get a new banner setup. However, we need some input on what makes and models you would like to see with the banner.

• You can submit your high res images here and creative will review to see what will work with the layout.
  • Note that the images must be your own work and non-copyrighted or publically available.
  • Please keep the images from a front/side view, closed windows and doors, no drivers or people in the shot.
  • By submitting your photos you agree to have ClubFrontier.org have full authority to use the photos in a creative way.
  • There has been prior suggestions to incorporate all 3 Generations of Frontiers in the banner, therefore we would require multiple pics from each Generation.
2005 V6 Nismo San Jose, CA
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car

#29 ·
I agree with @Grampy Matt...maybe this one should be in the wrong section. It would probably get more views, attention and submissions. Since this is kind of a temporary thread anyways, would it be better if it were in multiple places/high traffic places to get the most attention in the time it will be relevant? Judging by the traffic it has received thus far it seems like many don't or won't see it.

#27 ·
Depends how people look; I always use New Posts. One less choice for them, that's all. I bumped the thread where everyone jumped on the 'yeah, let's do this' train and now notta. Same reason the TOTM contest faded away, it was all talk and then no participation real quick.

#31 ·
Understand of course that I'm only making suggestions since this was my idea originally. And that I'm not trying tell anyone how to do their job or anything like that...but in your posts you are asking why nobody is participating and saying things like you guys asked for this. But hardly anybody is seeing that except for me and a few others who have also contributed. So hardly anybody is submitting pics here yet members are frequently, readily and voluntarily posting several pics of their trucks daily in other more high traffic sections. It just seems like a breach of the laws of common sense to me...that's all.

#36 ·
Hello Members,

• You can submit your high res images here and creative will review to see what will work with the layout.
  • Note that the images must be your own work and non-copyrighted or publically available.
  • Please keep the images from a front/side view, closed windows and doors, no drivers or people in the shot.
  • By submitting your photos you agree to have ClubFrontier.org have full authority to use the photos in a creative way.
  • There has been prior suggestions to incorporate all 3 Generations of Frontiers in the banner, therefore we would require multiple pics from each Generation.

We're getting some good ones here, keep it up.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.