Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2022 frontier S 4x4
181 Posts
Hello Members,

We listened to your feedback about wishing to create a new forum banner and we will start working to get a new banner setup. However, we need some input on what makes and models you would like to see with the banner.

• You can submit your high res images here and creative will review to see what will work with the layout.
  • Note that the images must be your own work and non-copyrighted or publically available.
  • Please keep the images from a front/side view, closed windows and doors, no drivers or people in the shot.
  • By submitting your photos you agree to have ClubFrontier.org have full authority to use the photos in a creative way.
  • There has been prior suggestions to incorporate all 3 Generations of Frontiers in the banner, therefore we would require multiple pics from each Generation.

We're getting some good ones here, keep it up.

View attachment 339949
Little late
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Sky Car

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
14,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
View attachment 340215

Although first gens are becoming a remnant, would love to see them included still. I have lots of pictures if you want something for it!
Awesome 1st gen. As stated and repeated, please add your photos to the Gallery located on the first post in this thread, as that means you agree to VS using your photos.

·
Registered
237 Posts
@paulforeman02 - drop some pics into the gallery already. First post of this thread - hit it.
Will do. Been busy. Just got back on. I'll throw some in there today!

Edit - Uploaded an annoying amount of photos of my truck...

·
Registered
2009 King Cab Fronty
45 Posts
When can we expect to see a new banner? I am excited to see who's truck is put on there :)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Little late here , here are some cool shots ( or at least i thought they are ) 😎

View attachment 341007
View attachment 341009
View attachment 341008
View attachment 341006
Love the pics! You gotta submit them to the very first post in this thread or they won't be considered. Somehow lawyers got involved so by submitting them to the first post you're giving them permission to use your pics even though you have already voluntarily submitted them to this thread. If it sounds a bit confusing to you then you probably fully understand. ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Love the pics! You gotta submit them to the very first post in this thread or they won't be considered. Somehow lawyers got involved so by submitting them to the first post you're giving them permission to use your pics even though you have already voluntarily submitted them to this thread. If it sounds a bit confusing to you then you probably fully understand. ;)
Thank you , really confused right now🙄🤣 , is it another thread or it is this one ?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Thank you , really confused right now🙄🤣 , is it another thread or it is this one ?
I know...pretty much everybody else is too. It's not your fault...I don't think it was explained very well in the beginning. You have to go to the very first post in this thread and click on the picture in the post. You can then submit your pics there.

There have been several people who have submitted pics in their own posts who are thinking they have submitted pics to be considered for the banner. But they won't cuz they didn't submit them 'properly'.

I wish this thread were deleted and a new one were started with a little more clarity or just let people submit pics in their own post like you did. It would be alot less confusing and we'd get more pics submitted.

Reactions: Loaialkhdari
41 - 60 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.