Nissan Frontier Forum banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
14,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
What's the deadline?
Not in a hurry, figured we would see what we have in a few weeks. Many other forums have requested new banners as well, so there will be a bit of a wait.

·
Registered
Great truck
1,361 Posts
I tried to post mine in the link in the first page. Can someone check if the green crew cab 01 is in the right section

·
Rogue Admin
14,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Only one 1st Gen and one 3rd Gen thus far. C'mon, you asked for this change, let's see what you got.

·
Rogue Admin
14,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Depends how people look; I always use New Posts. One less choice for them, that's all. I bumped the thread where everyone jumped on the 'yeah, let's do this' train and now notta. Same reason the TOTM contest faded away, it was all talk and then no participation real quick.

·
Registered
928 Posts
the thread is in the correct section so no one sees it?
I agree with @Grampy Matt...maybe this one should be in the wrong section. It would probably get more views, attention and submissions. Since this is kind of a temporary thread anyways, would it be better if it were in multiple places/high traffic places to get the most attention in the time it will be relevant? Judging by the traffic it has received thus far it seems like many don't or won't see it.

·
Rogue Admin
14,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I agree with @Grampy Matt...maybe this one should be in the wrong section. It would probably get more views, attention and submissions. Since this is kind of a temporary thread anyways, would it be better if it were in multiple places/high traffic places to get the most attention in the time it will be relevant? Judging by the traffic it has received thus far it seems like many don't or won't see it.
There isn't a time limit, as mentioned. If members do not wish to submit or view, so be it. I have moved a half dozen threads per day for years into their appropriate sub-forums and lately members have been really good at posting their threads into those appropriate sub-forums. "Dropping into General to get more views" is not in my DNA, sorry.

I have asked Admin to make an Announcement, we'll see if that helps prior to making any other changes. Tell your friends.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Understand of course that I'm only making suggestions since this was my idea originally. And that I'm not trying tell anyone how to do their job or anything like that...but in your posts you are asking why nobody is participating and saying things like you guys asked for this. But hardly anybody is seeing that except for me and a few others who have also contributed. So hardly anybody is submitting pics here yet members are frequently, readily and voluntarily posting several pics of their trucks daily in other more high traffic sections. It just seems like a breach of the laws of common sense to me...that's all.

·
Rogue Admin
14,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Please submit all pics into the Gallery in the first post. By doing such, you acknowledge that Verticalscope has permission to use the photos.

·
Registered
2022 Frontier Pro 4X Tactical Green Metallic
19 Posts
Hello Members,

We listened to your feedback about wishing to create a new forum banner and we will start working to get a new banner setup. However, we need some input on what makes and models you would like to see with the banner.

• You can submit your high res images here and creative will review to see what will work with the layout.
  • Note that the images must be your own work and non-copyrighted or publically available.
  • Please keep the images from a front/side view, closed windows and doors, no drivers or people in the shot.
  • By submitting your photos you agree to have ClubFrontier.org have full authority to use the photos in a creative way.
  • There has been prior suggestions to incorporate all 3 Generations of Frontiers in the banner, therefore we would require multiple pics from each Generation.

We're getting some good ones here, keep it up.

Attachments

·
Rogue Admin
14,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Please submit all pics into the Gallery in the first post. By doing such, you acknowledge that Verticalscope has permission to use the photos.

·
Rogue Admin
14,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Off topic comments have been removed. Plenty of internet space to create another thread on whatever tickles your fancy to discuss. This thread is for a new banner.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Off topic comments have been removed. Plenty of internet space to create another thread on whatever tickles your fancy to discuss. This thread is for a new banner.
Yeah, I was just about to move it. You're proactive

21 - 40 of 51 Posts