Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
14,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Members,

We listened to your feedback about wishing to create a new forum banner and we will start working to get a new banner setup. However, we need some input on what makes and models you would like to see with the banner.

• You can submit your high res images here and creative will review to see what will work with the layout.
  • Note that the images must be your own work and non-copyrighted or publically available.
  • Please keep the images from a front/side view, closed windows and doors, no drivers or people in the shot.
  • By submitting your photos you agree to have ClubFrontier.org have full authority to use the photos in a creative way.
  • There has been prior suggestions to incorporate all 3 Generations of Frontiers in the banner, therefore we would require multiple pics from each Generation.

We're getting some good ones here, keep it up.

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car

·
Rogue Admin
14,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Kelly Mack - you don't need to create the banner, the VerticalScope Creative team will put it together. We need all of you members to submit pictures - that's it, that's all.

·
Rogue Admin
14,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh...ok got it now. (y) I missed that part initially...my bad.
No problem. Click on the picture in the first post, it is an open Gallery for this banner project that anyone can add their pictures into.

·
Rogue Admin
14,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So the banner isn't going to be OEM Nissan stock photos, but member's truck photos?
You got it. This forum is for the members, so let's see what you got!

·
Rogue Admin
14,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Nice pics so far...there are a bunch of member truck pics here...
The Member must submit to the Gallery I posted in this thread at t he beginning; we need to know they acknowledge the permissions required. C'mon - you guys asked for this and now is your chance

·
Rogue Admin
14,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
just to confirm its the gallery you posted at the top and not the gallery you just quoted.
Correct - the gallery in the first post is a Shared Gallery that the Verticalscope Creative Team will use. By submitting pictures into the Gallery in the first post that I created, you acknowledge the permissions required to use the picture.

I edited my response to be a little more clear. Thanks

·
Rogue Admin
14,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Rogue Admin
14,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
What's the deadline?
Not in a hurry, figured we would see what we have in a few weeks. Many other forums have requested new banners as well, so there will be a bit of a wait.

·
Rogue Admin
14,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Only one 1st Gen and one 3rd Gen thus far. C'mon, you asked for this change, let's see what you got.

·
Rogue Admin
14,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Depends how people look; I always use New Posts. One less choice for them, that's all. I bumped the thread where everyone jumped on the 'yeah, let's do this' train and now notta. Same reason the TOTM contest faded away, it was all talk and then no participation real quick.

·
Rogue Admin
14,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I agree with @Grampy Matt...maybe this one should be in the wrong section. It would probably get more views, attention and submissions. Since this is kind of a temporary thread anyways, would it be better if it were in multiple places/high traffic places to get the most attention in the time it will be relevant? Judging by the traffic it has received thus far it seems like many don't or won't see it.
There isn't a time limit, as mentioned. If members do not wish to submit or view, so be it. I have moved a half dozen threads per day for years into their appropriate sub-forums and lately members have been really good at posting their threads into those appropriate sub-forums. "Dropping into General to get more views" is not in my DNA, sorry.

I have asked Admin to make an Announcement, we'll see if that helps prior to making any other changes. Tell your friends.

·
Rogue Admin
14,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Please submit all pics into the Gallery in the first post. By doing such, you acknowledge that Verticalscope has permission to use the photos.

·
Rogue Admin
14,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Please submit all pics into the Gallery in the first post. By doing such, you acknowledge that Verticalscope has permission to use the photos.

·
Rogue Admin
14,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Off topic comments have been removed. Plenty of internet space to create another thread on whatever tickles your fancy to discuss. This thread is for a new banner.

·
Rogue Admin
14,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
View attachment 340215

Although first gens are becoming a remnant, would love to see them included still. I have lots of pictures if you want something for it!
Awesome 1st gen. As stated and repeated, please add your photos to the Gallery located on the first post in this thread, as that means you agree to VS using your photos.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts