Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
14,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Members,

We listened to your feedback about wishing to create a new forum banner and we will start working to get a new banner setup. However, we need some input on what makes and models you would like to see with the banner.

• You can submit your high res images here and creative will review to see what will work with the layout.
  • Note that the images must be your own work and non-copyrighted or publically available.
  • Please keep the images from a front/side view, closed windows and doors, no drivers or people in the shot.
  • By submitting your photos you agree to have ClubFrontier.org have full authority to use the photos in a creative way.
  • There has been prior suggestions to incorporate all 3 Generations of Frontiers in the banner, therefore we would require multiple pics from each Generation.

We're getting some good ones here, keep it up.

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car

·
Registered
916 Posts
I wish I were more tech savvy so I could put something together...but that's not my thing unfortunately. Critiquing is more my strength...(y)

A red, white and blue 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen would be cool. Multiple different banners would work instead of the same one over and over again. Even seasonal themed banners during certain parts of the year. Or am I way too far outside of the box here?

·
Rogue Admin
14,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Kelly Mack - you don't need to create the banner, the VerticalScope Creative team will put it together. We need all of you members to submit pictures - that's it, that's all.

·
Rogue Admin
14,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh...ok got it now. (y) I missed that part initially...my bad.
No problem. Click on the picture in the first post, it is an open Gallery for this banner project that anyone can add their pictures into.

·
Rogue Admin
14,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So the banner isn't going to be OEM Nissan stock photos, but member's truck photos?
You got it. This forum is for the members, so let's see what you got!

·
Rogue Admin
14,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Nice pics so far...there are a bunch of member truck pics here...
The Member must submit to the Gallery I posted in this thread at t he beginning; we need to know they acknowledge the permissions required. C'mon - you guys asked for this and now is your chance

·
Rogue Admin
14,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
just to confirm its the gallery you posted at the top and not the gallery you just quoted.
Correct - the gallery in the first post is a Shared Gallery that the Verticalscope Creative Team will use. By submitting pictures into the Gallery in the first post that I created, you acknowledge the permissions required to use the picture.

I edited my response to be a little more clear. Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'd suggest a collage of the generations of Frontiers, maybe even including the HardBody predecessor. I had a 1995 HBKC, a 2002 KCDRSC, a 2010 KCLE, and now a 2016 CCSV. The previous three trucks served me well -- the 2002 is still on the road with over 460,000 miles and I traded in the 2010 with 365,000 miles (x-urban living with a long commute -- thank goodness I'm retired now).
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Car

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Members,

We listened to your feedback about wishing to create a new forum banner and we will start working to get a new banner setup. However, we need some input on what makes and models you would like to see with the banner.

• You can submit your high res images here and creative will review to see what will work with the layout.
  • Note that the images must be your own work and non-copyrighted or publically available.
  • Please keep the images from a front/side view, closed windows and doors, no drivers or people in the shot.
  • By submitting your photos you agree to have ClubFrontier.org have full authority to use the photos in a creative way.
  • There has been prior suggestions to incorporate all 3 Generations of Frontiers in the banner, therefore we would require multiple pics from each Generation.
2005 V6 Nismo San Jose, CA
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car

·
Rogue Admin
14,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 48 Posts