Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just bought my first Frontier about a week ago and already getting the bug to play with it. Gotta do some heavy reading on here to find some options/answers to questions about lifts, wheels, tires, lights, etc.

Picked up a 2018, SV Crew Cab, 4.0, 2x4, Forged Copper (I think is the right name). Was stuck between it and new Taco but price point and decent sales people sealed it for me. Toyota just wasn't willing to put the effort into negotiating; their trucks just sell to easily here in San Diego. Not disappointed at all though. Love the new Nissan.

Got the spray in bed liner with fold out extender, Dual zone climate and heated seats (wifey request), back up camera, blue tooth, power windows and locks. Didnt want/need anything more. Toyota wanted to get me in a loaded bells and whistles model and charge me premium for it. Think I got a pretty smokin deal on the Frontier instead.

My Ol' man has had 3 Frontiers now and swears by them so I kind of know what to expect.

Now its time to start buying parts!!!! ::smile::

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Welcome! The SV with Value Truck Package is definitely the sweet spot for Frontiers. I have the nearly the same setup, just mine is silver and 4WD. Enjoy it!

·
Premium Member
7,490 Posts
Right on. Rock your new whip!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts