Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Experts...need your advice. I'm interested in buying a used 4-dr Frontier. I have no experience with small trucks other than a Ranger than fell apart at 100K. And I won't pay the premium that comes with the Tacomas. I'm own a Hyundai coupe at 210K miles and still going strong. I take good care of my cars. I'm looking for my Frontier sweet spot. I want to spend about $16K for a Frontier that's been well maintained and can give me another 100K miles. Is this possible? Recommendations? Thanks!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Nissan makes the cheapest (in price) mid size pickup in the whole US.

Experts...need your advice. I'm interested in buying a used 4-dr Frontier. I have no experience with small trucks other than a Ranger than fell apart at 100K. And I won't pay the premium that comes with the Tacomas. I'm own a Hyundai coupe at 210K miles and still going strong. I take good care of my cars. I'm looking for my Frontier sweet spot. I want to spend about $16K for a Frontier that's been well maintained and can give me another 100K miles. Is this possible? Recommendations? Thanks!
I am not an expert, but rather an amateur fanatic on the Fronty (I have done some quality research on the S Trim of the Frontier through out 2015-17 so if you are a budgeteer like me, the S is the best!) Anyway, usually the King Cab S Trim Model is the cheapest. The new 2017 Frontier S Trim King Cab 2.5L I4 4x2 Manual Trans starts at around 18k so IDK if there is any rebates on them. The dealer that I went to has 2 16 Fronty 2.5L I4 4x2 Manuals on sale for 18k but they allow customers to negotiate the price if the vehicle has been sitting on the lot for a long period of time. With that being said, where are you located? ::grin::

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fronty

thx for the quick response..i guess my question is...is there a frontier with a model year that can give me 150K miles if treated with respect?

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I would venture to say ALL of them would and even more unless there is an anomaly of some sort

1 - 6 of 6 Posts