Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just drove home a new 4X4 crewcab longbed today. Can't wait to get it dirty offroad. My first and only other Nissan was a 1971 Datsun pickup.
Let the fun begin.:hi:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
welcome to the club, hope you enjoy the truck!!!!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Welcome. Where are you from? What year did you get? Post up some pictures so the other forum members can have a look.

Enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the warm welcome folks. I'm from California. I bought a 2010, Night Armor color.I just cracked the 100 mile point.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome. I love my 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed. You're going to love yours. My first pickup was a 1984 Nissan/Datsun- I loved that too.

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Love my long one also...welcome!
(Its gonna be in So. Cal. end of March)

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Got any plans for the truck?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Real question is where is that 71? Would be a treat if it was still running :)

Grats on the new truck, I wanted a long bed, but new Frontiers are scarce in my area for some reason.

·
Super Moderator
11,059 Posts
Long beds are great! I factory ordered mine as they are scarce especially with a manual trans.
Have many fun miles in it.

Clint

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You're not kidding they are hard to find. I'd just about stopped looking for the one I wanted. Found one about 600 miles away but shipping was going to be $500.00. Just this past Thursday one showed up at a dealer 75 miles away. So i bought it. Looking to upgrade the sound system first. Stock sounds good but I want to have usb/ipod connection.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts