Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK someone may have already seen this but I was just at ruggedrocksoffroad.com and at the very bottom they have a link for upcoming products and Doug Thorley is making headers for the 3.3's! I just got really excited! idk a bunch of you have probably already seen this but i hope its news for someone! these are definitely on me list!!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yes these will be for the NA versions. They are long tubes so if you have the front cats connected to the manifolds then they will be OFF ROAD ONLY. They should make some good power for sure!

Nick

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
its the same block, just with a supercharger piggy backed to it and different ecm. too little back pressure can hinder the performance of a supercharged truck though.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yes these will be for the NA versions. They are long tubes so if you have the front cats connected to the manifolds then they will be OFF ROAD ONLY. They should make some good power for sure!

Nick
since i have front cats im screwed? i think i might do it anyway dyno testing?

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
seen this on club xterra, i am really thinking about getting these along with high flow secondary cats. i just gotta save up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts