Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone! Thanks for all your help on my previous post about wheel spacers. So I have a 2017 Pro4x I've owned little over a month. Here is my budget build so far; 2" SDT leveling kit, spacers front, shackles rear. 1.5" wheel spacers titan hub centric. 28575r16 Dick Cepek tires. These measure a true 33.1", unlike most brands that are 32.8" so I had to cut the inner liner up, and sawsall the metal to the pinch weld. If I didn't have spacers , pry not so much trimming. Have a Mikellis 1" body lift on order though not installed yet. VERY happy with the results thus far! Post pics for others who are thinking of modifying their Fronty. Thank you all for your help!

Attachments

·
Registered
493 Posts
A readylift 2.5/1.5, 265 nitto ridge grapplers and titan 1.5 wheel spacers. I would like to upgrade the shocks as I have the shitty stock sv kybs, but they’re good enough for now. I’ll probably go with bilstein 4600’s when I replace, or depending on how much I off-road I’ll just hide a fox 2.0 coilover from my wife, 😂 nah probably just some bilsteins.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok got the 1" Mikellis body lift in. Had some issues with one of the bed bolts snapping off cuz of rust. Drilled it out put in new one. Had to take off bottom of the radiator shroud because it rubbed. All told 4 hrs myself. Gained .75" of lift at front and rear fenders and not to bad a gap at the back bumper.
20210621_200515.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
2012 Frontier SL LWB
70 Posts
Looking great!
That's a perfect height for those 33's, and stance couldn't look better!
Look forward to seeing what you do next. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts