Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I picked up a 2017 Pro 4X about 2 months ago.

I have been kicking around picking up a midsized truck for the last year or so. I always assumed I would end up with a Tacoma TRD Pro or TRD Off Road. After driving the Tacoma, I absolutely hated the drivetrain and of course the price. I also drove the Colorado and really liked the drivetrain but not the styling and I wanted something with more of an off road focus. Finally about a month ago I had my car getting some body work so I rented a Frontier SV 4x4 for a week. I loved the thing. Good styling, great drivetrain, and no goofball "features". I took the thing up in the mountains and managed to get it stuck a few times. Ended up getting out and helping a guy in a stuck Silverado.

After a week with the Frontier, I knew that was the truck for me. Went to my dealer and pickup up a 2017 Pro-4X. Ended up being approx $9k less than what a Tacoma TRD Off Road would cost. Score. I had the dealer remove the Pro-4X stickers on the side of the bed. I also carry mountain bikes a lot so I had film applied to the tailgate to protect the paint from the bike pad. This necessitated taking the tailgate emblems off, so the truck is clean now.

My modifications so far.
Shovel mount
Sliders
Drivers side tow hook
Rogue key

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Hello and welcome

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 4 of 4 Posts