Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
been a long time lurker around these parts and decided to finally join the ranks!

Owner of a pretty much stock 2011 Pro 4x frontier, Had the truck for about a year and a half now and still love it! currently my only upgrade has been a set of goodyear wranglers on it, so far they are great and offer much better traction/control on the gravel service roads especially. Also had to buy a new hood and windshield after a brutal hailstorm last summer turned it into a golf ball.

future upgrades and questions!!

in the next few weeks I will be installing an Old man Emu leaf springs lift, daystar 2" front spacers to give it that bit of extra lift. has anyone else gone this route and care to chime in? would love to hear some feedback on that. for sure excited to get a bit more clearance for getting on the trails( and also stop hitting my head when I get things from the back seat!)

I am also considering getting one of those hyper tech tuners, as a buddy said he would sell em one for 150 CAD. does anyone have one, is it worth that price??

I also seem to have some kind of leak that drips from the passenger "oh **** handle"... has anyone else had this issue? I figured it was my broken windshield but it persists after replacing it. I am starting to wonder if it is from the roof rack (stock pro-4X one)

here are a few pictures of my truck:

At the top of the road of the local mountain bike trail network. this thing has become my mountain bike shuttle rig. perfect for squeezing in all the buddies and driving up here!

first time getting it muddy. lots of great off-roading nearby. this was my first time getting it dirty out in Ghost Valley area (transalta road for those whom know)

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
13,358 Posts
Welcome to the Club! Sounds like your roof rack may be leaking a little. I just had mine off and I replaced all the rubber washers under each bolt. I can't comment on the tuner or the OME lift, but I do have some Daystar spacers on top of my Fox coils - I like the bolt extensions they supply. A spacer is a spacer.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Welcome, sit, enjoy the complimentary oxygen and elbow room

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome, sit, enjoy the complimentary oxygen and elbow room

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro
Cheers! ill try and not abuse the free air!

Welcome to the Club! Sounds like your roof rack may be leaking a little. I just had mine off and I replaced all the rubber washers under each bolt. I can't comment on the tuner or the OME lift, but I do have some Daystar spacers on top of my Fox coils - I like the bolt extensions they supply. A spacer is a spacer.
yeah, might have to pull off th ebolts and take a look. hopefully its that simple! figured as much with the spacers, looking forward to getting it a bit more in the air though, all your guys trucks have me drooling/excited!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hello from your neighbour to the west.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts