Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member and first time Nissan owner in Washington. 2010 Radiant Silver Crew Cab LE SWB 4WD with all options including sunroof, leather, Fosgate, Bluetooth and Class III tow package. Two months old and just over 1K miles. Love the comfort, ride, handling, very strong and smooth powertrain, seating position, controls, instruments and fit and finish. Don't like the poor console armrest position, the easily scratched hard interior plastic, poor dipstick location and heavy tailgate. Really dislike the keyless entry fob; the buttons are too easily pushed and I'm tired of unintended lock operation when it's in my jeans pocket and I bend or squat down to pick something up... arrgggh! Only one problem so far... a very minor oil leak at the front of the engine that I'm hoping is an over-tightened oil filter. The Seattle area weather is way too rainy right now to determine the exact location. Will get a better look this coming weekend. This forum helped convince me to go with the better designed and better riding Frontier rather than the over-priced and crappy seating position Taco. The Frontier is a big step up from my 2001 Ford Ranger SC 4WD 4.0L SOHC which actually was a very good truck for me albeit a bit on the small side. Hope my Frontier gives me as good of service as the Ranger!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Welcome. And don't worry about that key fob. There's a thread on here about how to fix that.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Welcome to the club!

You'll like the truck, it will serve you well. You already have a good its on some of the pro's and cons.

Let us know what you find with the oil leak.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
Welcome

1 - 9 of 9 Posts