Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I've just bought myself a new Frontier CC and looking for some after market parts. This is my first truck and would like to make it look good and increase it's horse power and fuel efficiency. So far I've added a drop in K&N filter and Wet Okole seat covers. The K&N air filter has not produce any noticeable gains for power nor fuel efficiency. I'm thinking about a True Flow or Volant air filter, and adding either a Gibson or Magna Flow exhaust system. A couple websites list them as being available, but they don't list the HP/Torque gains. Any help would be deeply appreciate it.

I'm also trying to find out if there's a Frontier club in AZ, or if one is being organize?

Thanks All,
Desert_Alii91

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I like what you did with yours. I've been debating about whether to to go with a sweep side or dual exit for the exhaust. Have you noticed any loss in towing power? I've heard that with dual exit you loose some towing power compared to the side sweep.

·
Registered
182 Posts
to tell you the truth, I don't really tow anything....but i do haul my quad ATV, and there is more than enough power. really didn't notice anyloss of power, but as always it'a a subjective thing. I too was playing with the idea of a side sweep. good luck again on the mods.

by the way, how much did the wet okoles cost you? just curious.

·
Registered
25 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts