Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm glad I bought it. It handles great! It's black with sand interior, pwr pkg, bed extender and fllor mats.

My wife and daughter love it too.

Glad to be part of the group here. Now I'm going to add splashgaurds and fog lights!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I got the SE. Once I add splashgaurds and fog lights I'll have it the way I really want it. I don't care much for the side rails or roof bars.

Next weekend I plan on giving it a coat of wax, and rainx the windows. I'm likely going to use Meguirs Gold Class wax. (Istill have some left after doing the wifes Xterra). I read here that many of you use Meguirs high tech wax, or something like that. What's the difference? And can anyone tell me how Zymol stacks up to Meguirs? Is it easy to aply and remove? Does it last as long? What are the pluses and minusses?

·
Registered
97 Posts
xjx said:
I'm glad I bought it. It handles great! It's black with sand interior, pwr pkg, bed extender and fllor mats.

My wife and daughter love it too.

Glad to be part of the group here. Now I'm going to add splashgaurds and fog lights!
Congratulations! Enjoy your new truck! :D

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
xjx said:
Yeah, I got the SE. Once I add splashgaurds and fog lights I'll have it the way I really want it. I don't care much for the side rails or roof bars. ...
I was kinda neutral on the step rails, as I don't need them, but my wife and kid really like them and use 'em every time. I'd hoped that they might deflect stones also, but I don't think they'll do much in that regard. I'm interested in adding the Nissan fog lights to my SE CC too someday. I want to crawl under an LE at a dealer lot and see what's up so that I can confirm what I've read about adding them.

·
Registered
55 Posts
welll, if you don't have fog lights now i gurantee you are already prewired, if you look under the hood where the wire would connect to the lights you'd see the wire there held up by a piece of tape. Now I don't know what else is require rather than adding the light and a switch but it couldn't be much.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts