Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4x4 and I am selling the nerf bars off of it , they are like a grey color, in great condition and I also have a 3 piece set of brand new floor mats for a 2009 Frontier crew cab grey/charcoal type color, I myself am looking for tie down cleats, bed divider, and sunroof deflector, deflector must fit in between roof rack Thanks Jerry, e.mail [email protected]

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
good luck with the sale. and good luck finding a sunroof deflector that fits between the rails. i have not seen one yet. if you do find one, please post your findings...

btw, i have a full set of tie down cleats for sale. ill pm you with details.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just bought a 2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4x4 and I am selling the nerf bars off of it , they are like a grey color, in great condition and I also have a 3 piece set of brand new floor mats for a 2009 Frontier crew cab grey/charcoal type color, I myself am looking for tie down cleats, bed divider, and sunroof deflector, deflector must fit in between roof rack Thanks Jerry, e.mail [email protected]
what do you want for the nerf bars? Pics?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
i might be interested in the nerf bars, and i have a full set of cleats still in the box that i could trade towards it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts