Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a slight coolant leak under the intake manifold. Fortunately I was smart this time around and used distilled water. This isn't a new development. Removing the Manifold to find and repair the leak has been on my list of things to do for a few months now. The real problem is locating the OEM hoses and piping that plug into it. I've searched the Nissan Parts diagrams on a few sites, but have yet to spot them. Anyone know what section they're located under?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,188 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,913 Posts
Got a slight coolant leak under the intake manifold. Fortunately I was smart this time around and used distilled water. This isn't a new development. Removing the Manifold to find and repair the leak has been on my list of things to do for a few months now. The real problem is locating the OEM hoses and piping that plug into it. I've searched the Nissan Parts diagrams on a few sites, but have yet to spot them. Anyone know what section they're located under?
I'm guessing that if 1 is bad all need replacing... Offroad Gorrilla has sets for both 1st & 2nd gen silicone hoses...

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm guessing that if 1 is bad all need replacing...

More than likely. Just about every hose and pipe in the engine compartment is in rough shape. I have electrical tape holding several of them together. Not sure why though. You look under the hood of my beat up 95 Pathfinder and everything still looks brand new.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

·
Super Moderator
3,188 Posts
Thanks for the link to Offroad Gorilla! I wish I new about the 1st gen hose kits before I replaced all my hoses a year ago!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts