Registered
16,551 Posts
there are no bolt on kits for long travel

you could run a titan mid travel kit some welding or go full on custom

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where Do i look for the mid travel kit, and what needs to be welded? im new to this and ive been searching and searching but its kida hard to find this stuff online.

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Glad to see another XE on here. I'd definitely check out prg products, but you might be interested in doing a titan swap with the control arms and adding in shock hoops with bumps and straps. Thats about the most long travel anyone done on our trucks really. Mostly mid travel setups. You might want to check out lance's truck. He just finished his front end this way. Heres the thread.

http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f26/back-dmz-w-pics-course-59010/

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
PRGs is good, you can get the CST long travel for the titan, and camburgs long travel for the titan. but none of them are made for a frontier all 3 are titan kits that work on a frontier. My builder will have a kit out built on a frontier in the next couple months. I think besides the the camburg it will be one of the only kits that is spindle and arms.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea dude i ride, i have a yz250f... I cant ride right now though because i have a compression fracture of my l-5 vertabre.. so from the looks of it, prg products is the way to go, so mustard when is your buddies kit coming out?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts