Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Need some help

858 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  coldwatersurfer
Just repacked front wheel bearings and when I pulled off the auto hub to gain access the first part that I came to is what i would call a thrust washer??? It's round has a spring going all the way around it and holds a plastic part to the metal..anyway the plastic is broken . I took it down to the dealer and it does'nt really show up well on thier parts breakdown. I'm trying to locate a replacement but don't know what to call it. I would take a used one if anybody might have one lying around it's off a 1999 Frontier XE. Any help and/or direction GREATLY appreciated!!!!
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.