Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did the cash for clunkers screw me or what?

I agreed to help a friend of the family sell his truck and its been unexpectadly difficult. Here's the link:

1994 GMC Sierra 2500 SLE 4x4 Xcab pickup, low miles, 1 owner

I have it for sale for a while and I am not getting any bites. I keep dropping the price and nothing. As stated its a one owner and lower mileage truck so I dont know what the deal is.

Any advice? Its already at Private Party KBB good condition price which fails to take into consideration the single owner all maint history status.

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
I would believe the fact that the house building industry is in the crappy is killing the sale. Most guys who would be interested in it are out of work and are foreclosuring on their current homes.

For most people the truck is too old to buy for a DD to get back and forth to the office. Your targeted clientel is limited in this respect.

I would keep it posted and possibly add it to autotrader and possibly ebay to see if anyone bites.

The only other thing I noticed is that the interior is a little dirty. Is there any way you could clean it up a bit and add some armorall or whatever and make it shine. May be worth taking extra pics of the truck too that includes the engine, underbody and bed and posting them on Photobucket and linking the pics over to CL since they only allow ~10mb of pics to be uploaded directly. The more pics you have, the more of a possiblility someone may see the 1 owner benefit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts