Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a 2011 Pro4X frontier and the ABS module is bad. It has been sitting at the dealer for 2 weeks now. They are telling me that the part is no longer available. I found some on Rock auto but the mechanic at the dealer is telling me that it won’t work. Can someone please help. I just want my truck back already.

·
Banned
267 Posts
I currently have a 2011 Pro4X frontier and the ABS module is bad. It has been sitting at the dealer for 2 weeks now. They are telling me that the part is no longer available. I found some on Rock auto but the mechanic at the dealer is telling me that it won’t work. Can someone please help. I just want my truck back already.
Go to the the salvage year and get a GENUINE NISSAN DEALER module and install it. The most it will cost is a $100. Most salvage yard will exchange any parts if it fail..

If you let me know your area zip code I can locate one for you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go to the the salvage year and get a GENUINE NISSAN DEALER module and install it. The most it will cost is a $100. Most salvage yard will exchange any parts if it fail..

If you let me know your area zip code I can locate one for you.
Thanks, I’m just having a hard time with the dealership. I’m in south Texas 78041

·
Registered
672 Posts
There are lot ABSA going out we have 2 here in the shop with parts ordered and no eta Frontier and Xterra and i am helping one of the other guys on TitanTalk forum with the same problem. Did your dealer Customer Care you order? Here is a few Salvage yards but you have to remember the part number on the part is different from the one you need on EPC so try to match it with VIN#'s get your part# from your truck from the dealer and then the VIN's form the yards and find one that matches part# if you need help just grab me the VIN's and i can check really quick for you. The number off the ABSA is a part# stamp. I have gone through this plany of times already. lol

·
Super Moderator
3,839 Posts
Try Car-part.com.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.