Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most of you know I run a Volunteer Search & Rescue Team out of Pennsylvania (Search Team 1) but we do disaster response all along the East Coast and have been very busy.

I usually pay for EVERYTHING out of my pocket and really need a good used shell for my 2018 Nissan Frontier SV Crewcab.

I need something basic in black (Preferred), grey or silver (truck color). I am not heartbroken if its another color, I'll paint it.

So, I am seeing if my fellow Frontier fans can help locate one for me with in 80 miles of zip 17972.

I've tried doing searches but come up empty.

Prefer as cheap as possible up to $400 or so?

Thanks in advance
Joe
Search Team 1 Commander
SearchTeam1.org

·
Premium Member
6,461 Posts
Good luck on the search. They are few and far in between. I mostly see the long bed ones pop up. I rarely see them go for under $600.

It's also worth trying to skim the vehicle sale ads and contact the seller (private seller only) of a truck with a topper and see if they would be interested in selling the topper off the truck as they will probably not get an extra $$$ selling the truck with or without. it's worth a try.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
You can expand your craigslist search radius using 'searchtempest'.

·
Registered
857 Posts
While I’m not usually a huge fan of soft toppers, would one of those fit your needs? Would certainly be much less expensive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts