Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to install it as we speak.

I have a single 12" sub, 2-channel amp, & amp kit, & install edge line out converter, keeping factory stereo deck.

My biggest help is how to install the line out converter. It has (2) brown wires, (2) gray wires, (1) white/gray, & (1) white wire. Where do all these wires connect to? I believe you tie some into the rear speakers, left or right, or both? Need help asap. Thank you!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
read the instructions.

you tap into the rear speaker wires. you can do this behind the head unit. the instructions will tell you which wires you use to tap. it will also tell you if the converter needs a power or a ground as well. it will even tell you that if you tap into both left and right, you will have left and right signal.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got everything as far as the power from the battery to the amp, ground for the amp, box & amp mounted, Rca cables & remote wire routed to the front of the truck. I still got to tie it in the radio deck. I'm guessing its rca cables to the converter then - + for left & right speaker tie in, & remote wire tie in the wire that turns on the radio? That sound correct?

Also whats the best way to take out the factory deck to splice the wires into?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts