Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i successfully completed a motor swap for my 05 fronty the vq40de engine but in the procces i pulled the fuel line from the fuel rail and bent the little clip to hell and back and i am now getting egine codes p1051 p1031 p1148 p1168 2 of the codes state low feul pressure but in range anyone know where i can get the assembly or just that little clip that goes at the connection of the fuel rail?

·
Registered
667 Posts
Are you talking about this in pic #12 Napa should if not on hand be able to lay hands on in day or 2 and if not then your local dealer is your best bet if you want it quick. Nice job an good luck with it there's another member that just seized his towin it that I commented on the other night might like some tips coming up since I read he brought one today an it's fresh in your head

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saboortooth thanks for the reply the part I need is actually number 13 that downstem part that has the 90 degree angle honestly this motor swap was easier than half the lift kits I've put on people's cars my motor came with literally everything and some so it was just plug it up and connect it at the transmission think the hardest part is just reaching the bolts. But back to the part I pulled the 90 degree piece off of the fuel rail and there is a little metal clip inside the 90 piece with 4 prongs and I bent the crap out of it and now I'm getting low fuel pressure code

·
Super Moderator
3,686 Posts
The connector is Nissan P/N 17530-8H300, which lists for $18. If the metal line is damaged, then it comes as an assembly, P/N 16440-EA202, which retails for $95. Of course, you can get better prices online from places like CourtesyParts.com.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts