Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know a shop around socal that can help me install a leveling kit? too lazy to do it myself.. tnx

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
whats involved in the leveling kit? spacer and blocks? i can help you do it if you want.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
there ya go no sence in paying someone 200-400 bucks to do it
^dayum! is an alignment included? or @ least a reach around... :laugh:

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Like the others have said. Just dont go wasting your money. Theres people around here that can help you in your area.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
yeah, but the alinement you might wanna get done some where tho. DONT go to fu(k'en pep boys tho. After I did my 2 inch lift, took it to pep boys and 2 months later, my
fu(k'en tires are feathered! And my tires make whoom whoom sounds as I turn or come to a stop. Fu(k'en pep boys!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I've had good luck with Firestone's "lifetime" alignment; they even do customer pref. spec.!
Every time I tweak on somethin' or wheel it, I go in for a fix! They have Dish Network in the lobby too!

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
yeah, but the alinement you might wanna get done some where tho. DONT go to fu(k'en pep boys tho. After I did my 2 inch lift, took it to pep boys and 2 months later, my
fu(k'en tires are feathered! And my tires make whoom whoom sounds as I turn or come to a stop. Fu(k'en pep boys!
Before i bought my Cooper's. I went to see what variety they had on their Buy3 get 1 free deal. Those tires are garbage. Then they wanted too much just for BFG's.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I've had good luck with Firestone's "lifetime" alignment; they even do customer pref. spec.!
Every time I tweak on somethin' or wheel it, I go in for a fix! They have Dish Network in the lobby too!
"FIRESTONE" is that the store name? Or anywhere firestones are sold? I think sears sells firestone...right?

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts