Nissan Frontier Forum banner

need a place to go muddin

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  live2hunt718 
#1 ·
i live in Youngsville, NC and i need a place to go mudding that is local (10 or 15min) i really just want to be able to go muddin and not burn a tank of gas getting there. Also id prefer to not get arrested to trespassing. thanks

#3 ·
not so much i can go out to where i deer hunt and it might as well be a off road park (9000 acres full of logging roads) i just want a place to mud i havnt had the truck too long and i wanna see what it can do the problem is that the hunt club is about an hour away and i don't wanna drive all that far

#5 ·
no abandoned land here land is expensive there arnt too many farms but a ton of timberland

#6 ·
Maybe nitewulf can chime in. I am somewhat in the same boat as you over in Knightdale. I had been going behind an abandoned subdivison, then they fenced it off. Use to be able to access the same area via a gravel road that went to a water tower, but people starting dumping their trash there, and now it says its a government road :thatswck:.

Have you tried over by Triangle Town Mall, at the dead end of the road that splits the mall and shopping center with target/old navy/etc? There is a steep hill with an entrance on two sides, I took my jeep up it years ago, but I haven't gone back in there in over 5 years, I can't remember the terrain very well.

If you find something else, post it up. Only other thing I can think of is to run down some powerlines.

#8 ·
tholmes- thanks ill check that out

houdini- i love how there are so many conveniently located in the raleigh area lol

#9 ·
alec man you should have asked me when i was home... i could have taken you to some places in y town that i know the ppl and they let me mud all i want. if i were you i wouldnt take your truck down that big power line on holden rd goin to downtown...its rough. I went there with brad in the K5 about 2 yrs ago and we made it about a half mile before we couldnt go any further. if you had a SAS'd truck you MIGHT make it 500 yds b4 you got stuck, but unless they have fixed some stuff then its really rough.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.